Introducing one more new feature in Google Spreadsheets
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | 4:38 PM
Here's one more new feature:
List view in the desktop version of Google spreadsheets - You can now use list view's simple design and powerful filtering and sorting on your desktop or notebook computer. More info here: http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=139561
Cheers,
Christine

2 comments:
Unknown said...
I am unable to make the Control X cut my spreadsheet into different pages? What am I doing wrong? I am very frustrated.
March 24, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Unknown said...
It is good to use List View in SpreadSheet.
I embed it in sites so that I can use it as a list for group task.
However, I find that there is a ADD button only.
I suggest that it would be much better if there is also a DELETE button.
If so, I won't have to change the view to a spreadsheet's to make a deletion of rows.
Thank you~ :)
April 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Post a Comment