Import .docx and .xlsx
Monday, June 1, 2009 | 12:38 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've added .docx and .xlsx to the list of file types you can upload to Google Docs. You can simply click on the 'Upload' button in your docs list and start uploading those file types now!
For more information about this, check out the Google Docs help center article below:
Cheers,
Marie

3 comments:
Ian Ting said...
Thanks for your good work!!
June 27, 2009 at 3:26 AM
Anonymous said...
Thanks but the interface needs to be fixed. I upload an .xlsx file then downloaded it a few weeks later and the interface is all screwey. I cannot see the cell walls in areas, my formatting of the cells is off, and the font used (excel default) has been replaced with ariel.
July 1, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Anonymous said...
Is there a way to batch upload these files? The DocsListUploader will not upload .xlsx or .docx, nor will it upload .pdf files.
July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Post a Comment