Google Spreadsheets: 'Oops, you have too many spreadsheets open' in IE
Friday, April 3, 2009 | 4:03 PM
Hello,
Yesterday we started to receive reports of some Google Spreadsheets users receiving an error messaging saying, 'Oops, you have too many spreadsheets open' when they are accessing their spreadsheets from Internet Explorer. We would like to assure you that we are actively working on fixing this problem. In the meantime, if you are affected by this issue, we recommend trying to access Google Spreadsheets from different browser. We wil make sure to let you know when this issue has been resolved.
Sincerely,
Christine

1 comments:
Anonymous said...
Hello Christine.
I am pleased to confirm that the problem was fixed on my side. For both http and https I can now open my spreadsheets and create new ones. I sincerely hope it remains this way.
Thanks for your support.
Regards,
Otávio
April 3, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Post a Comment