Access to Google Docs restored
Friday, February 6, 2009 | 10:51 AM
We are aware that some users were unable to access Google Docs for a short time at approximately 10:00am PST. The problem should be resolved.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better.

10 comments:
attackersnotwelcome said...
Mine was on for two days and noit will not let me deal with my documents again. It tells me IE is not connected, and I know that it I am on gmail so what is stopping documents. I am tired fighting with this program
February 10, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Hans Baer said...
Still does not work for me - no Google Docs. Feb 11 4 pm pacific time hans
February 11, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Hans Baer said...
Let me add that access to Documents was ok on IE and on Google Chrome, but not on Firefox.
February 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Unknown said...
how to take google doc to my computer??/
February 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM
Jorgelina Corbatta said...
DOCS gears reader not working with firefox 3.06
February 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Hans Baer said...
It works again as of today...again - Firefox 3.06
hans
February 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Gerard said...
Same problem as OP. No service on Docs. for six hours.
February 19, 2009 at 7:59 AM
Unknown said...
we're down in the midwest (IL)aswell
February 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM
mike77p said...
I can't save or create any new spreadsheet for the last couple hours. This problem is not resolved.
March 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Unknown said...
Well, no. It is nearly 8pm PST right now, and I cannot save my doc, so I cannot do my job.
March 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Post a Comment